Project: Memphis Criminal Justice Center
Location: 201 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN
The CJC HVAC Ph2 project consisted of:
- Replacing hot water and chill water air handling units in both jail and the court area.
- Replace (4) large roof top units for the jail.
- Replace (52) variable air volume boxes in the jail.
- Refurbished (3) built-up air handling units in the penthouse of the center which included:
replacing cool water coils, supply air fans, return air fans, and controls.
- Coordinated with engineer to redesign and relocate air handling units in both the jail and courts.