Series 8000 Flanged Globe Valve with Balanced Plug Technology
Schneider Electric's VS-8000 series valves are complete valve/actuator assemblies that accept two-position, floating and proportional electric/electronic control signals. Applications include chilled water, hot water, or low pressure steam. Assemblies consist of electric or electronic actuators with direct coupled or linked to a 2 1/2 to 6 inch 2-way or 3-way valve body with ASI flanged end connections.
- Balanced plug design provided high close-offs using economical actuation.
- Up to 125 psi (856 kPa) close off on 2-way models, 35 psi (240 kPa) on 3-way models.
- Universal 3-way valve can be piped in either mixing or diverging configuration.
- Valve sizes 2 1/2 to 6 inch, ASA 125 flanged.
- ANSI IV shutoff (0.01% of Cv) on 2-way models, ANSI III (0.1% of Cv) on 3-way models.
- Self-adjusting spring loaded TFE/EPDM packing.
- Expanded temperatures 20 to 281º F (-6 to 183.3º C)
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified Quality Management System
- 2 1/2 to 6 inch balanced cast iron valves.
- High close offs with small actuators
- Designed and made in the USA.
Series 6000 Rubber Lined Butterfly Valves
Schneider Electric's line of butterfly valves are complete valve/actuator assemblies that accept two-position, floating and proportional electric/electronic control signals. Applications include chilled water or hot water. Assemblies consist of electric or electronic actuators with direct coupled or linked to a 2 to 6 inch 2-way or 3-way valve body full lug connections
- 2 to 18" two way assemblies and 2 to 16" three-way assemblies.
- Chilled/hot water/glycol applications.
- EPDM resilient seats with tongue and groove design and built in O-ring seal.
- Peroxide cured EPDM seals offer elastomeric stability.
- Stainless steel double D stem, requires no pins or screws to connect the disc and stem.
- Extended neck design for temperature isolation and ease of insulation installation.
- Nylon 11 coated ductile iron disc.
- Wide choice of electric actuators and control signals.
- Cast iron lug bodies mate with ANSI class 125/150 flanges.
- Bubble tight shut-off.
- Bi-directional flow.
- Three-way models can be piped in either mixing or diverting configurations.
Series 7000 Globe Valves
Schneider Electric's line of globe valves are complete valve/actuator assemblies that accept two-position, floating and proportional electric/electronic control signals. These valves control water that is 20 to 281º F (-7 to 138º C) or steam to 281º F (138º C). Assemblies consist of electric or electronic actuators with direct coupled or linked to a 1/2 to 2 inch valve body.
- 250 psig (1723 kPa) pressure rating per ANSI Standards (816.14-1985) for screwed cast bronze bodies.
- Self-adjusting spring loaded TFE/EPDM packing.
- ANSI IV close off (0l.01% leakage).
- Stainless steel stem.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified Quality Management System.
- 1.2 to 2 inch threaded bronze globe valves.
- Made in USA.
- Optional stainless steel trim 340 or 400º F (171 or 204º C) operating range.
Schneider Electric's line of ball valves have been designed with the installer in mind. The VBB/VBS series of ball valve provide and equal percentage flow, which is achieved with the use of a flow characterizing insert made from ULTEM 2200 ®. A ball valve equipped with the flow insert mirrors the flow characteristic of the coil, resulting in linear heat transfer.
- Fast easy installation.
- ULEM 2200® glass filled characterizing insert.
- Close-off pressure of 130 psi (896 kPa).
- Blowout resistant stem.
- Valve body made of forged brass ASTM B283.
- Ultra low-friction seals and O-rings.
- ANSI Class IV 90,01% of Cv) shutoff.
- Available in spring return and non-spring return models.
- VBB valves feature brass trim.
- VBS valves feature stainless steel trim.
Series 2000 Ball Valves
The Schneider Electric VB-2000 ball valves with DuraDrive actuators offer complete valve assemblies with plenty of options to fit a wide range of applications.
- 2-way valves 1/2" thru 3" and 3-way valves 1/2" thru 2 1/2"
- Plated Brass and Stainless Steel Trim options
- Actuator mounts quickly and easily rotates to fit in any space
- Spring return and non-spring return electric actuators with proportional, floating, and two position input signals.
- Factory installed appliance wires or plenum rated cable
- Actuators carry a 5-year unconditional warranty
- Models available with auxiliary switches and position feedback output
Analog Load Sensing Made Easy
Veris current sensors deliver high performance, reliable current monitoring for applications including status, belt loss, analog, and VFD applications.
The Veris H722, H822 and H922 provide accurate load trending information with a proportional 0 to 5 VDC output signal. Slide-switches provide easy field selection of monitored amperage range without jumpers (available on most models).
- Load Trending
- Motor Control
- Positive proof of flow
- Self powered analog current sensor simplifies installation
- No external power required for sensor...eliminate power supplies
- Self-gripping split core for fast retrofit installation...no need to remove conductor (H922)
- Economical solid core models feature adjustable bracket for easy alignment
- No jumpers on unit...reduces installation error
- Selectable factory calibrated ranges for increased flexibility and resolution
- Some models available with three field selectable ranges per unit...fewer versions to choose from, stock and install
- Mini-sized H822 fits easily in tight enclosures
- Removable bracket on H922 can be installed in three different configurations...added flexibility
- 100% solid state, no moving parts to fail
- 5 year warranty
Veris switches deliver high performance, reliable current monitoring for applications including status, belt loss, analog, and VFD applications.
Industry Leading Technology VER-H300, VER-H308, VER-H600
- Lowest industry turn-on (VER-H300 & VER-H600)
- The micro VER-h300 and VER-H308 are the ideal solution for tight enclosures with the smallest industry footprint.
- Only provided offering and LCD display.
VER-H11D Smart Current Switch with LCD Display
Self learning, self calibrating with a backlit LCD display that automatically learns the average current on the line, simplifying installation time and reducing costs. LCD display provides trouble free viewing for easy troubleshooting:
- View real time amperage in the conductor
- See learned load
- Know the exact trip current limits with data/memory or what caused and event
VER-H614 VFD Split-core Current Switch
Dynamic, smart monitoring provides installation, maintenance and cost savings.
- Auto-calibration distinguishes between draw due to normal changes in frequency or a sudden drop in frequency when changes are detected
- Detects changes in one location of the VFD caused by changes elsewhere in the system
Capable of covering phase imbalance changes anywhere in the system
- Self-adjusts for multiple type of current changes
- Automatically "learns" the average current on the line